Thank you to everyone that participated in Granite State District! Hope to see you all next year!
Check out our Chairman’s Video!!
Or on our Youtube channel here!
Check out the game animation for this years challenge FIRST STEAMWORKS!!
The Windham Windup, Team 3467, hails from Windham High School, Windham, NH. As a seventh year team for the 2017 FRC season, we are excited to learn about engineering and building robots. We have partnered with local professionals, making connections in the community that, without FIRST, we wouldn’t have known existed. Many other FRC teams have reached out to us, offering help where needed and demonstrating the gracious professionalism that has become our own mantra. In our seventh year, we are hoping to reach out to other teams to share our experiences and skills. Our hope is that the individual talents of the team will come together to pave the way for future Windham FIRST teams.
Our mission is to cultivate interest, understanding, and skills in the fields of engineering and technology. We seek to encourage creative thought, perseverance in the face of obstacles, cooperation & compromise. We seek to develop life skills in students through team membership, community outreach, public speaking, critical thinking, and unique experiences. Our Team Goals are:
- To teach engineering, science, and technology through partnerships with mentors who have experience and backgrounds in these fields.
- To inspire students and team members to seek careers in engineering, science, and technology.
- To build a successful, technically challenging, competitive robot through a combination of both student and mentor contributions.
- To become a year-round team and spread the word of FIRST through all of our activities.
- A new goal for this year is to have more community outreach. We have a few events in mind, some of which involve Boy Scouts, Seniors, other FRC teams and Girl Scouts.
Last year our funding primarily came from Veolia Environmental Services, Windham High School, and BAE Systems, and we are most grateful for their support. It has permitted us to focus on building our team and gaining the skills and knowledge to be a competitive team for the seventh year in a row! If you wish to make a contribution our team the sponsorship packet is right here on our site.
Welcome back to another fun year on FRC team 3467! We have exciting new events this year, and we would love to see you there. Check out our calendar for up coming events!
Events we are attending this year:
Granite State District at Windham High School – March 4-5,2017
Southern NH at Bedford High School – March 25-26, 2017
New England District Championship at UNH – April 6-8, 2017