VISIT US ON FACEBOOK! Team 3467: Windham Windup
FIRST'S 2016 STRONGHOLD GAME ANIMATION
Windup Robotics - FRC team 3467 Welcomes You!
The Windham Windup, Team 3467, hails from Windham High School in Windham, NH. As a sixth-year team for the 2016 FRC season, we are still all for learning about engineering and building robots. We have partnered with local professionals, making connections in the community that, without FIRST, we wouldn’t have known existed. Many other FRC teams have reached out to us, offering help where needed and demonstrating the gracious professionalism that has become our own mantra. In our sixth year, we are hoping that we can help other teams around us. Our hope is that the individual talents of the team will come together to pave the way for future Windham FIRST teams.
Our mission is to cultivate interest, understanding, & skills in the fields of engineering & technology. We seek to encourage creative thought, perseverance in the face of obstacles, cooperation & compromise. We seek to develop life skills in students through team membership, community outreach, public speaking, critical thinking, & unique experiences.
Our Team Goals are:
- To teach engineering, science, and technology through partnerships with mentors who have experience and backgrounds in these fields.
- To inspire students and team members to seek careers in engineering, science, and technology.
- To build a successful, technically challenging, competitive robot through a combination of both student and mentor contributions.
- To become a year-round team and spread the word of FIRST through all of our activities.
- A new goal for this year is to have more community outreach. We have a few events in mind, some of which involve Boy Scouts, Seniors, other FRC teams and Girl Scouts.
Last year our funding primarily came from Veolia Environmental Services, Windham High School, and BAE Systems, and we are most grateful for their support. It has permitted us to focus on building our team and gaining the skills and knowledge to be a competitive team for the sixth year in a row! If you wish to make a contribution our team the sponsorship packet is right here on our site. Just give it a click!
Meet the team!
Hunter Rouillard - Programming Lead
“I joined the team in fall of 2014. I joined the team because I was interested of the concept of science and robotics together. I thought it would be a cool way to explore new things.”
“This year, I am the Programming Lead. Last year I was part of the business team, the awards team, and I worked on the chairman’s award and outreach.”
“One of my biggest strengths is that I am a very neutral person and communicate with everyone. I also have stepped up this year as programming lead.”
“I would like to go to college and major in physics. In 10 years, I hope to be working on research projects at a college and experimenting, figuring out how the world works. “